Step 1: Go to Autodesk AutoCAD LT on Academic Software and click on the green 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
- If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by filling in the requested information
- Click on Next and you'll see the following screen
- Fill in your details and click on 'Create Account', and upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Step 3: Once you have created an account, go back to Autodesk AutoCAD LT on Academic Software.
- Click the green button 'Download AutoCAD LT'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 4: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 5: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes.
If you do not have a mobile phone at hand or if you prefer to do this in a different way, you can also send the code to your e-mail. Click on 'Use another method' to do so.
Step 6: Once logged in, click on 'Get Products' and search for AutoCAD LT.
Step 7: Click on 'Get started' and then on 'Get product' with the AutoCAD LT software.
Step 8: Now you'll see the Install button. Click on this button to download and install the software.
Step 9: Follow the steps to install Autodesk AutoCAD LT.
Step 10: Choose where you would like to install Autodesk AutoCAD LT on your PC. Then click on Install.
Step 11: Autodesk AutoCAD LT is being installed.
Step 12: Autodesk AutoCAD LT is installed. Click on Start to start using the program.
You may have to log in again if too much time has passed. You can do this in the same way as described above.
Step 13: Autodesk AutoCAD LT is launched.
Step 14: You can now start working with Autodesk AutoCAD LT.