Step 1: Go to Autodesk Civil 3D on Academic Software and click on the 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
- If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by filling in the requested information
- Click on Next and you'll see the following screen
- Fill in your details and click on 'Create Account', and upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Step 3: Once you have created an account, go back to Autodesk Civil 3D on Academic Software.
- Click the button 'Download Civil 3D'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 4: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 5: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes.
If you do not have a mobile phone at hand or if you prefer to do this in a different way, you can also send the code to your e-mail. Click on 'Use another method' to do so.
Step 6: Once logged in, click on 'Get Products' and search for Civil 3D.
Step 7: Click on 'Get started' and then on 'Get product' with the Civil 3D software.
Step 8: Now you'll see the Install button. Click this button to download and install the software.
Step 9: Follow the steps to install Autodesk Civil 3D.
Step 10: Choose where you would like to install Autodesk Civil 3D on your PC. Then click on Next.
Step 11: Select the additional components you wish to install by checking the boxes, then click on Install to install Autodesk Civil 3D.
Autodesk Civil 3D is being installed.
Step 12: You will be asked to restart your computer to complete the installation. To do this, click on Restart.
Step 13: After restarting your PC, you can launch and use Autodesk Civil 3D.
Step 14: You can now start working with Autodesk Civil 3D.