Create a GitHub account
Step 1: Go to the Typeform page on Academic Software and click on the green 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to go to the GitHub website.
Step 2: Create a GitHub account if you don't already have one.
- Make sure you verify your account: follow the instructions on your screen and click on the link in the confirmation email
- Scroll down and click on 'Get student benefits'
- Enter your details and click on Here to check if your email address has been verified
- If it is still on Unverified, go to your mailbox and follow the instructions in your confirmation email
- If you have not received a verification mail, click on 'Resend verification mail'
- Click on 'Submit your information' after filling everything in
Step 4: You will receive an email from GitHub confirming your access to the Student Developer Pack.
Step 1: Create a Typeform account on https://admin.typeform.com/signup
Step 2: If you already have a Typeform account click on the green button to request Typeform Pro.
Stap 3: On the site click on the orange button 'Claim your offer'.
Step 4: Click on the white button 'Login with Typeform' and log in with your Typeform account.
Step 5: After logging in click on Accept.
Step 6: You will now see a payment window on the right. The amount must be € 0 before you proceed.
Fill in your details (you must use a credit card).
Step 7: A confimation window will appear.
Step 8: Typeform is now ready to use.
NOTE: make sure to cancel your subscription within the year, otherwise a subscription for the next year will be charged automatically!
Step 1: Click on the button 'Zeg mijn abonnement op'.
Step 2: Click on the button 'Yes, I want to cancel'.
Step 3: Click on 'Annuleer mijn planwijziging'.