Step 1: Go to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Revit and click on the green 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
- If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by filling in the requested information
- Click on Next and you'll see the following screen
- Fill in your details and click on 'Create Account', and upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Step 3: Once you have created an account, go back to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Inventor.
- Click the green button 'Download Autodesk Inventor Pro'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 4: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 5: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes.
Step 6: Once logged in, click on 'Get Products' and search for 'Inventor Professional'.
Step 7: Click on 'Get started' with the Inventor Professional software.
Step 8: Then click on 'Get product'.
Step 9: Now you'll see the Install button. Click this button to download and install the software.
Step 10: Follow the steps to install Autodesk Inventor 2021.
Step 11: Select the product you would like to install and click on Next.
Step 12: Choose where you would like to install Autodesk Inventor 2021 on your pc.
Step 13: Autodesk Inventor 2021 is being installed.
Step 14: Autodesk Inventor 2021 and any extras are installed.
Step 15: Click Yes to reboot your PC so that the configuration changes are implemented in your system.
Step 16: Once you have restarted your PC, click on the Autodesk Inventor Pro icon to start the program.
Step 17: Autodesk Inventor Pro is launched.
Step 18: You can now get started with Inventor Pro.