Step 1: Go to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Inventor and click on the 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by following the steps below.
Create your Autodesk account
Step 1: Click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'.
Step 2: Complete the requested information.
- Upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
- Then click on Next and you'll see the screen below
- Fill in the required details and click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'
Step 3: You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Request access if you already have an account
Step 1: Click on 'Get started' to request access.
Step 2: Enter the name of your school and the start and end dates of your studies, then click on Continue.
Step 3: Click on Continue.
Step 4: Click on 'Confirm Eligibility with your Educational Institution Single Sign-On' to log in with your school account and request access.
Download Autodesk Inventor
Step 1: Once you have created an account, go back to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Inventor.
- Click the button 'Download Autodesk Inventor Pro'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 2: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 3: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes. You can also click on 'Use another method' to receive the code by email.
Step 4: Once logged in, go to 'Inventor Professional' and click on 'Get product'.
Step 5: Click on Install and then on Accept.
Step 6: Open the installation file by double-clicking on it.
Step 7: Choose where the software will be installed.
Step 8: Select any other components you wish to install and click on Install.
The duration of the installation depends on the speed of your computer.
Step 9: After the installation is complete, you can open Inventor Professional 2022.
Step 10: Sign in with your account by clicking on 'Sign in with your Autodesk ID'.
Step 11: You can now get started with Autodesk Inventor 2022.