Make sure you always download all Autodesk software through the Autodesk Download Manager!
If you have problems installing the software, please uninstall all older versions of Autodesk and reinstall the software. Here you will find instructions on how to remove the Autodesk software from your computer.
If you encounter problems during installation with the License Manager, please follow this guide.
Step 1: Go to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Revit and click on the 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
- If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by following the steps below
Create your Autodesk account
Step 1: Click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'.
Step 2: Complete the requested information.
- Upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
- Then click on Next and you'll see the screen below
- Fill in the required details and click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'
Step 3: You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Request access if you already have an account
Step 1: Click on 'Get started' to request access.
Step 2: Enter the name of your school and the start and end dates of your studies, then click on Continue.
Step 3: Click on Continue.
Step 4: Click on 'Confirm Eligibility with your Educational Institution Single Sign-On' to log in with your school account and request access.
Download Autodesk Revit
Step 1: Once you have created an account, go back to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Revit.
- Click the button 'Download Autodesk Revit'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 2: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 3: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes. You can also click on 'Use another method' to receive the code by email.
Step 4: Once logged in, go to Revit and click on 'Get started'.
Step 5: Click on Install and then on Accept.
Step 6: Open the installation file by double-clicking on it.
Step 7: Choose where the software will be installed and click on Install.
The duration of the installation depends on the speed of your computer.
Step 8: After the installation is complete, you can open Revit 2022.
Step 9: If you installed Revit from the Autodesk website, you should be automatically signed in. If not, you can always sign in by clicking 'Sign in with your Autodesk ID'.
Step 10: You can now get started with Autodesk Revit 2022.