Always download all Autodesk software through the Autodesk Download Manager!
Step 1: Go to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Revit and click on the green 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
- If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by filling in the requested information
- Click on Next and you'll see the following screen
- Fill in your details and click on 'Create Account', and upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Step 3: Once you have created an account, go back to the Academic Software page of Autodesk Revit.
- Click the green button 'Download Autodesk Revit'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 4: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 5: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes.
Step 6: Once you're logged in, click on your account icon in the top right corner to go to the Autodesk Download Manager. Make sure you always download all Autodesk software through the Autodesk Download Manager!
- Here you click on 'Products and services'
Step 7: Here you click on 'View downloads' with the desired software.
Step 8: Click on 'View all.
Step 9: Now you click on 'Download now'.
Step 10: Click on the blue button 'Download now'.
- You'll see the following screen
Step 11: Click on the .exe file in your downloads folder on your PC.
Step 12: Accept the License Agreement by clicking on 'I Agree'. Then click on Install.
Step 13: Choose where you want to install Revit on your PC.
Step 14: The installation of Revit in the Autodesk Download Manager starts.
- If you are asked to make changes to your computer, click Yes
Step 15: The installation is being prepared.
Click on Next.
Step 17: Choose where you want to install Autodesk Revit on your computer and then click on Next.
Step 18: You will be asked to install additional components.
- Ask your teacher if you need to install any additional components and indicate the ones you need
- Then click on Install
Step 19: Autodesk Revit and any additional components are installed.
Step 20: The installation of Autodesk Revit and any additional tools is complete.
- Click on Start to launch Autodesk Revit
Step 21: You will see the following start screen.
- Click on 'Sign in with your Autodesk ID'
- Log in with your Autodesk account: fill in your email address and password
- You will again be asked to verify your Autodesk account with a security code sent to your mobile phone
Step 22: You will then see the screen below.
- Click on OK
- The installation is finished and you can now use Autodesk Revit