Step 1: Go to the general Autodesk page on Academic Software and click on the 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by following the steps below.
Create your Autodesk account
Step 1: Click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'.
Step 2: Complete the requested information.
- Upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
- Then click on Next and you'll see the screen below
- Fill in the required details and click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT'
Step 3: You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Request access if you already have an account
Step 1: Click on 'Get started' to request access.
Step 2: Enter the name of your school and the start and end dates of your studies, then click on Continue.
Step 3: Click on Continue.
Step 4: Verify your information.
Step 5: Click on 'Confirm Eligibility with your Educational Institution Single Sign-On' to log in with your school account and request access.