Step 1: Go to the general Autodesk page on Academic Software and click on the green 'Start procedure' button in the top right corner to apply for your Autodesk Education account.
Step 2: Click on 'Get Started'.
- If you do not have an existing Autodesk account, you must first create one by filling in the requested information
- Click on Next and you'll see the following screen
- Fill in your details and click on 'Create Account', and upload a valid student ID
- Attention: you must upload a copy of your valid registration certificate or student card!
- It is important that there is a start and end date mentioned on this document otherwise Autodesk will reject it
You will then receive an email to confirm your account.
- The verification process may take several working days. If you have not received anything after a few days, please contact our helpdesk
Step 3: Once you have created an account, go back to the general Autodesk page on Academic Software.
- In 'Select version' select the version 'All Autodesk software'
- Click the green button 'Download all Autodesk software'
You will see the 'Get Started' screen again.
- Now click on 'Sign in' to log in
Step 4: You'll see the following screen.
Log in with your Autodesk account and click on Next.
Step 5: Now you'll see the following screen.
Enter the security code you've received on your mobile phone. Do this quickly because it expires within 5 minutes.
Step 6: Once logged in, go back to the general Autodesk page on Academic Software and click on the Autodesk software version you want to download under 'Select version'.
Step 7: Once you have identified the version you need, you can access the manual by clicking on it under the download button for further instructions on that specific version.
If there is no manual, go to the specific page of that Autodesk version via the Academic Software platform. You will find further instructions on the specific page of that version.