Step 1: Go to the Adobe Creative Cloud page on Academic Software.
- If you have not yet requested an activation code, click on the green Request button on the right of the page.
- You will receive an invitation from Adobe in your school's mailbox, create a new Adobe account with your school email address. Don't forget to check your junk email if you have not received it.
- If you already have an Adobe ID with your school email address, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Download the installation program by clicking on the green button 'Download Adobe CC'.
Step 3: Open the installation program in your downloads folder. The Adobe CC installation program will open.
- Click on Next
- If you are asked if you would like to make changes on your computer, click Yes
- The installation is launched
Step 4: After the installation you log in with your school account (e-mail address).
Step 5: After logging in, Adobe CC is launched and you will see the screen below.
Step 6: You can now install software from the Creative Cloud client. You are automatically logged in into the individual apps.
In the Creative Cloud Desktop app you can install and run Adobe programs. You can also save your projects in the Cloud and sort the available tools by category on the left.