Step 1: Go to Microsoft Office 365 on Academic Software and click on the green Request button at the top right to request a login.
- If you already have an Office 365 account and you forgot your login, you can access it again here
Step 2: After you received this login, download the software. You can do this in two ways:
1. Download Office 365 directly
Step 1: Click the green button 'Download Office 365' and download the software directly on Academic Software
Step 2: Open the installation file. You will see the following screen. Follow the steps shown here:
1. If asked, click Save File and then run the file
2. Click Yes to start installing
3. Stay online (downloading the entire Office package may take a while)
Step 3: You will see the following screen. Everything is now being prepared for installation.
Step 4: Now you'll see the following screen: Office is being downloaded.
Step 5: Finally, you'll see the following screen. After installation, click on the Close button and then on Start to display your apps.
2. Use the Office Apps online
Step 1: Choose Online Office Apps under 'Select version' and click on the button 'Go to Online Office Apps' to go to the website.
Step 2: After you've clicked the button 'Go to Online Office Apps', you will see the following screen. Now you can use Office online.